Friday, January 15, 2010

Let there be Light

Hi and thanks for taking a look at my blog. I'm an optical physicist, having studied optics for several years from a lowly undergraduate and Masters student at Imperial College London, before completing a PhD in Organic LED technology, and now working in Biomedical Sensors. The aim of this blog is going to be a combination of updates of the latest news in optics covering a wide variety of areas (just whatever catches my eye at the time) and explanations of the various principles of optics. It's intended for a lay audience, but I may get a bit technical at times - this is a good opportunity for you to learn!

I hope after reading some of these articles, you can learn something new, and understand a bit more about the Light side of Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment